Paris Sparkles Swatches

The first nail polish brand I ever discovered on Etsy was Paris Sparkles. For some reason I didn't get around to ordering from Stacy until somewhat recently when I ordered a three pack of Peridot, Midnight in Paris and Raspberry Delight. I'm so glad I did!



Paris Sparkles Midnight in Paris


When my package came, Peridot was broken (the bottles were well packaged so it must be the inconsiderate US Postal Service trying to keep me from my polish.) When I contacted her, Stacy was so nice and she was great about sending me a quick replacement (although she said this was only the second time that's ever happened).

Swatches after the jump!



Midnight in Paris is a gorgeous midnight blue jelly base with tiny blue and silvery glitter as well as a splattering of holographic glitter. This polish is absolutely breathtaking. It is my favorite of the trio.


The best part about this polish is that it is incredibly dense. If I had been careful with the first coat I could have stopped there. This is two gorgeous coats. 




Raspberry Delight is basically a hot pink jelly with tiny silvery pink glitter and holographic glitter. It's the pink version of Midnight in Paris. Somehow the bright base and the sliver glitter blends to make a colorful yet subtle glittery pink. It's so pretty...



Update: March 2013
I had some issues with this polish bleeding and separating. Buy at your own risk. 





Peridot was the polish I looked forward to the most, and it doesn't disappoint! It's namesake, the gemstone peridot is my birthstone, and bright green just so happens to be my favorite color. It was a bit more sheer than the other two and I used three coats. Peridot has gorgeous tiny silver glitter and larger holographic glitter in a light green jelly base. It's a bit more yellow-toned than the pictures show but there's just a hint of yellow.

This one was a bit less dense and went on thick (you can see how my nails look a bit deformed.. that's just the thick layer of polish).








The formula on all three of these was great. It was thick and dense with glitter, so it was easily opaque. Application was easy and dry time was good as well. As with all glitter polishes, it dries a bit rough but easily finished to a glassy shine with a thick layer of SV. I'm really happy with all three polishes and excited for my next order. :)

Paris Sparkles polish is available on Etsy and retails for $7-$8.
Shop
3 Pack 

No comments