Whimsical Ideas by Pam Saturday Morning Cartoons Swatch

I'm quite happy with each of the Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes I own, but I must admit that I was pretty much obsessed with Saturday Morning Cartoons for about two weeks. This polish is probably my all time favorite blue glitter, it might be my all time favorite blue ever. I don't normally wear blue polish. I tend to favor reds, pinks, and oranges. Wearing a polish 5 or 6 times in two weeks is a remarkable obsession.

Saturday Morning Cartoons is a vivid royal blue jelly base packed with glitter. There is silver, red, blue, and green hex glitter, and tiny red and blue glitter. It's a bit sheer but build-able though I prefer it layered over another color. This is one thick coat over one coat of China Glaze Ride The Waves. One single coat, and tons of glitter of all sizes and shapes evenly distributed on the nail you say? What a miracle!

sun:

shade:


Love love love love love this polish. 

No comments