Soulstice Napa

This is the second Soulstice polish I have to show you, the first was Cassis, which quickly made its way onto my list of favorites. This is Soulstice Napa. Napa is a rich gorgeous ruby red loaded with shimmer. It's such a gorgeous color. Napa has that blackened, glowy, dark-around-the-edges look.

I know quite a few girls who that "red isn't my thing" but in my opinion, reds like this look gorgeous on any woman! It's classic, gorgeous and even a little sexy. Are you a red-lover?

Soulstice Napa
Napa is named after the Napa in California, a region known for their wines and vineyards.

Soulstice Napa


When I see a gorgeous red like this I just want to wear my little black dress and a string of pearls. It's just so classic and gorgeous. I attempted to photograph Napa with some props, and I was shocked by how hard it is to do! I will forever give more credit to anyone who can make a polish look gorgeous while modeling it with an object other than the bottle.


Soulstice Napa


Soulstice Napa

With many reds in my collection something about Napa seems just a bit familiar. We've been seeing a lot of red shimmers this season so I'm going to work on a comparison post for tomorrow! 



Soulstice polishes can be purchased from their website for $8.

1 comment