Jade Holographic Vermelho Surreal (Photo Heavy)

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates lately, life has been life: crazy, hectic, and busy. Like most of our passions, blogging falls by the wayside when I get too busy. I will try to be better, but no promises!

Today I have one of my favorites to show you, combining two of my favorite things, red and holo.

This is Jade Holographic Vermelho Surreal, a copper-toned red holographic polish. Jade is a Brazilian nail polish brand available in the USA from websites such as Llarowe or Ninja Polish.  I love how vivid the color is without sacrificing the strong holo.

These photos are all under my daylight bulb (I didn't get a chance to catch the sunlight) but you should see how much more amazing this looks outside!


Jade Vermelho Surreal - Direct Light




Jade Vermelho Surreal - Look at the strange shaped bottle!


Jade Vermelho Surreal - Direct Light

Jade Vermelho Surreal - Direct Light

Jade Vermelho Surreal - Direct Light

It's even pretty in low light. I think it looks like a soft subtle red and works very well with my skintone.


Jade Vermelho Surreal - Diffuse Light

What's your favorite holographic polish?

No comments