Valentine's Day Mani

Although I'm probably wearing some plain red on my nails tomorrow, here's a mani I did a few days ago in anticipation of Valentine's Day.

I used two of the Color Club Holo Hues, Harp On It (silver) and Miss Bliss (pink). I started with a base coat of Harp On It, then pained Miss Bliss on the lower half of the nail. Then I carefully placed some red heart glitter from The Glitter Source where the two polishes meet.





Harp On It doesn't look very holo because by this point it had three layers of top coat on top of it (silly me, I know) but I still like the look overall. The little heart glitters are perfect for covering my uneven line between the two polishes!

What are you wearing on your nails for Valentine's Day? Sexy red? A feminine pink? Some heart themed nail art? Or are your nails boycotting the holiday all together? I look forward to hearing from you!

5 comments

  1. So pretty and ingenious :) I like it a lot :) Humm, I'm wearing blueee lol Kisses


    Cristina***

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, that's creative, I love that! I'm going to have to make something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete